The constituent assembly was held on May, 27, 1995
The movement was registered on June, 9, 1995 (N 3000)
Date of the charter registration - July, 10, 1998
Administrative Body - the Central Council
Chairman of the Central Council - PODBEREZKIN Alexey Ivanovich
Tel: 9591500, 9594359, 2921352
Headquarters address: b. 2, 32, Bakhrushina St., Moscow, 113054
'Russia cannot revive and steadily move to the future without having overcome the spiritual crisis. The spiritual potential of the nation is the only real and effective force capable to restore the country, solve state, political, economic and social problems. The state strategy of the Russian Power should lean on the historical heritage, the richest experience of the social development, spirituality of the nation and patriotism."
The main strategic objective
- formation of state-and-patriotic ideology of Russians and other peoples on the basis of historical, intellectual and spiritual values of Russia, modern cultural, scientific and technical achievements of the mankind and moral potential of socialism, and the maximal assistance to the process of the state institution strengthening.
The basic objectives:
- association of creative efforts, constructive forces of the society for achievement of the tasks of increase of domestic science potential; the rise in culture and education, their further development; complex resolution of economic, sociopolitical, legal problems; maintenance of stabilization and rise of economy, law and order, social guarantees for citizens; protection of human rights and civil freedoms; the rise of the living standard of the population of Russia
- the revival of the great, politically and economically independent Russia;
- maintenance of a worthy way of life for people, including social guarantees of human rights for work, free-of-charge education, public health services, rest, enjoyment of achievements of culture, high-grade spiritual and physical development;
- formation of state-and-patriotic outlook of fellow citizens on the basis of national pride and virtue, patriotism, high morals and spirituality;
- protection of interests and rights of scientists, figures of culture and education, students and studying youth.
In 1994 close cooperation between "Spiritual Heritage' and the Communist Party of the Russian Federation began. At the elections to the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation in December, 1995 the initiators of the movement were included into the federal slate of the Communist Party of the Russian Federation.
PODBEREZKIN Alexey Ivanovich was born on February, 7, 1953 in Moscow in the family of workers. Since 15 years he worked as an electrician at a factory, then served in the Soviet Army, after the Army he returned to the factory. He worked and simultaneously studied at an evening school and at preparatory courses to Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO). Alexey Ivanovich took an external degree and stayed to teach at the Institute. 1981 -1985 he worked as a chief consultant of the advisory group at the USSR Committee of Defense Ministers; 1985 - 1990 - a senior research assistant at the Institute of Economic and International Relations at the USSR Academy of Sciences and the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the USSR. In 1982 Alexey Podberezkin became a candidate of sciences and in 1990 - he received the doctor's degree. In 1990 together with adherents he created the independent research organization - RAU Corporation which united more than 300 experts in the field of economy, political science, sociology, education, computer science and military policy. Podberezkin was an assistant to the deputy of the State Duma of the first convocation. Now he is a deputy of the State Duma of the second convocatio, the vice-president of the Committee on International Affairs. He is a member of the faction of the Communist Party of Russia.